Natural dietary fibers under the brand name “VITACEL” are produced by the world’s leading producer in fibers, J. Rettenmeier & Soehne (JRS), in Germany.
Fibers have the ability to absorb a significant amount of water and oil. Offered in a wide variety such as dietary fiber wheat , oat , potato .Typical uses include tzatziki , cheese salad , mayonnaise based salads. etc.
- High water absorption capacity. Avoids phase separation ( syneraisis ) during storage.
- High fat absorbing capacity, while achieving not only prevention of fat separation from the remaining components , but also better homogenization and dispersion of the product.
- Reduced cost of the final product.
- The fibers act as natural stabilizers with partial emulsifying effect and unlike conventional stabilizers and starch, they do not carry E -number, and are independent of temperature and Ph.
- Longer product life due to the moisture binding within the plant fiber ( capillariy effect) resulting to less risk of spoilage due to microorganisms growth.
A diet rich in dietary fibers contributes to a better functioning of the digestive system and thus has a positive effect on the absorption or metabolism of nutrients.
Reduction of the energy content of the products because the fibers have zero calories.
Neutral color , aroma and flavor