Transglutaminase is an enzyme that promotes cross linking of the proteins.
Our TG compounds are produced in Germany and can be used to improve functional characteristics like structure, taste, nutrition and shelf life. It can be used in all kind of dairy products, e.g. cheese, yoghurt, quark etc.
The high functional mixtures allow a declaration free application with maximum effect. The range of options is enormous. New applications are continually being developed.
- Increasing of yield (cheese) up to 20%
- Increase of stability.
- Increasing gel strength, depending on dosage.
- Decreasing of water syneresis (yoghurt)
- Smooth, dry surface (yoghurt)
- Reduction of added dry matter
- Improves creaminess (yogurth)
- Saprona TG 1L: For all yogurt types; for several fresh cheese types as well
Microbial Rennet (SeBCheese Pro)
In liquid and powder form
Enzymes, for flavor enhancing in cheese products
Our Research and Technical Support Department offers customizable solutions for every application in the meat industry depending on our customers’ needs.